Please select a location and what language you would like to see the website in.
Terms of Website Use
Limitation of Liability
- While Mikimoto closely monitors the contents of this Website, Mikimoto and the information provider shall not be liable for any errors in the contents, or any trouble, damage, or loss resulting from the use of the Website contents.
- Mikimoto and the information provider shall also not be liable for any damage resulting from use of defective contents submitted by customers such as missing text, erroneous data, illegible text, etc., not caused by Mikimoto.
- The customer assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of this Website. Mikimoto shall not be liable for any trouble, damage, or loss resulting from the use of this Website or any other website linked from this Website.
- At any time, and without notice, Mikimoto may change, suspend or cancel any information carried on this Website.
Links to Other Websites
If you wish to place a link to another website within this Website, contact Mikimoto to obtain approval. Mikimoto reserves the right to refuse the placement of links depending on the content of the linked website or link method.
- Product photos and visuals shown on the Website are as accurate as possible. However, they may not be identical to the actual products in terms of color and/or size depending on computer monitor settings and photo techniques.
- The Website does not feature all Mikimoto merchandise. Among the merchandise featured on this Website, some, such as bridal jewellery and high jewellery, may not be available for sale online.
Intellectual Property Rights
The rights to all materials on this Website are owned by Mikimoto. Excluding rights of individuals recognized by Japanese copyright law such as personal use, the materials on this Website may not be used, transferred, copied, modified, etc., without the express consent of Mikimoto. If, however, certain materials are bound by specified copyright conditions, those conditions will take precedence. The name and mark MIKIMOTO, the Mikimoto logos, and all other Mikimoto-related product names depicted in this Website, whether registered or unregistered, are trademarks or service marks of K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd. Their unapproved use is forbidden.
To enhance the website usage experience, personal data may be collected in a legally sanctioned manner using cookies and access logs. For properly using and protecting collected personal data, we have established a policy for protecting personal data* and constantly undertake appropriate measures for maintaining the accuracy and privacy of any personal data we gather. We have also taken all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to the collected data to ensure that the information is kept private. Excluding the following situations, Mikimoto will not use collected personal data beyond the originally stated purposes.
The Company will not use personal information beyond the intended purpose of use except in the following cases.
- The user's permission is obtained.
- The information is altered to disable recognition or identification of individual users.
- A legal order is received to provide data to legal authorities, etc.
Unless required by law, Mikimoto will not disclose personal data to a third party without the consent of the user.
At time of registeration of user personal information, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption is adopted to ensure confidentiality.
The following browsers or newer versions are recommended for viewing this Website: Microsoft Edge latest edition, Firefox latest edition, Chrome latest edition, Safari latest edition
Restrictions on Use
It is forbidden to conduct any actions via this Website that may cause harm, damage, dishonor or discredit, and/or violate the privacy, etc., of Mikimoto or any third party. It is also forbidden to conduct any actions that violate or may violate any law, regulation or ordinance. Any other action deemed inappropriate by Mikimoto is also forbidden.
Jurisdiction, Choice of Law, and Arbitration
The Website can be accessed from countries worldwide. However, both the customers accessing this Website and Mikimoto mutually agree to be bound by the laws of Japan on all matters related to the usage of this Website. Unless there are no other special overriding provisions, the Tokyo District Court will have jurisdiction over any controversy or claim arising out of the use of this Website.